Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary A Beste has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
- Family Planning
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 15
I have been going to Dr.Beste for over 20 yrs. He is honest and if he doesnt know the answer(which is rare) he will go the mile to find it out.unexpected thngs happen with patients/ wait times vary becuz if i call about needing an appointment i get one same day or the next. Depends on what the problem is. We all think we deserve to come first. Yes threw the years things have changed,but just becuz he probably told youlike it is- which he has old me(might b blunt)- its more than likely the truth- go find another dr.but at least tell the truth about this one oh and i am not related to Dr. Beste either
After many bad experiences at Dr. Beste's office (North Bay Medical Associates), I will now be looking for a new PCP. The front desk staff is rude and not accommodating whatsoever. They have about 8 parking spaces which is barely enough to fit all the patients. The average wait time to see Dr. Beste is about an hour, and this is a common complaint with all of his patients. If you need to be seen right away, forget it. I have been made to feel like a hypochondriac many times, and then after seeking a second opinion by a specialist, I was actually told that there was something wrong. If you are a woman under the age of 40, they will automatically assume you are pregnant, and that your problem is related to the pregnancy even if you are just being seen for foot pain. This office is a total joke.
37 Years Experience
Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University
Graduated in 1981
Conemaugh Health System
Dr. Gary A Beste accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry DE PPO
- Coventry Southern Health PPO
- First Health PPO
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary A Beste in this video.
Dr. Gary A Beste is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Newark, DE.