Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Blumberg
Dr. Gary Blumberg, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Deerfield Beach, FL, with another office in Deerfield Beach, FL. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Blumberg is affiliated with North Broward Medical Center (on staff). He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Blumberg has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 11
Afetr seeing Dr. Blumberg for a number of years I feel the need to go elsewhere. Dr. Blumberg's bedside manner leaves much to be desired. He always seemed rushed. The time spent in the examination room is rushed and he is curt and or cold to a fault. It seems as if you are a bother to him when you have a question for him. It seems he only wants you to answer his questions and leave it at that, otherwise you are wasting his time. Perhaps much of this is a result of a system that is faulty.......BUT...... its the system we have to deal with. The doctor's practice that Dr. Blumberg took over NEVER left me feeling this way. He always had time for your questions, never rushed or felt hurried and most of all never left you feeling as if you were a bother to him or wasting his time. I have often felt this way after seeing Dr. Blumberg.
Dr. Blumberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
North Broward Medical Center (on staff)
25 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gary Blumberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Blumberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Deerfield Beach, FL.