Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary N Bogart has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gary N Bogart has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Dr. Gary N Bogart has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Went to see him with heartburn as a new patient, he was professional, quickly assessed the issue, took the time to work out what avenues I had already tried.He discussed the various options with me then prescribed 2 weeks of acid lowering medication.Heartburn resolved (woohoo) and I was very impressed with him
What a wonderful physician! I had my physical with Dr. Bogart and was very impressed with his demeanor, knowledge, and the amount of time he spent with me. Most of the doctors I've seen at UCSD tend to rush me out the door, but he took plenty of time with me, discussing my concerns and performing an additional test at my request. I have no complaints, he's top notch.
30 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Dr. Gary N Bogart accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna HMO Deductible Plan CA only
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC West SignatureValue HMO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary N Bogart is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Santa Rosa, CA.