Dr. Gary N Bogart Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary N Bogart?

heartburn

Went to see him with heartburn as a new patient, he was professional, quickly assessed the issue, took the time to work out what avenues I had already tried.He discussed the various options with me then prescribed 2 weeks of acid lowering medication.Heartburn resolved (woohoo) and I was very impressed with him

Very helpful!

Dr. Bogart took the time to make my child comfortable and explain (in language appropriate for each of us) what he felt was happening in my son. I really appreciated his insight, time and caring.

He does not follow up appropriately.He missed a very critical medication in my history and his continuous mistake almost became fatal. I knew something was wrong and continued to call but he would never return phone calls. I ended up in the ER and never went back to him.

What a wonderful physician! I had my physical with Dr. Bogart and was very impressed with his demeanor, knowledge, and the amount of time he spent with me. Most of the doctors I've seen at UCSD tend to rush me out the door, but he took plenty of time with me, discussing my concerns and performing an additional test at my request. I have no complaints, he's top notch.

Rating as family physician

Dr. Bogart is professional, yet friendly and easy to talk to. He listens and talks to you as an equal partner in your health care program. He explains his diagnosis and the treatments in clear language.