Dr. Gary J Brauner Is this you?

3.2

Have you seen Dr. Gary J Brauner?

Never on Time

He is NEVER on time for an appointment.

Won't return

WON'T RETURN!

Awful doctor. I made a huge mistake when I booked an appointment with this doctor. Basically told me he couldn't help me because my insurance would take too long to pay him. I was in disbelieve. Instead, he gave me some him, which I told him I had tried before and didn't work. he didn't care. Off I went with an useless prescription, needless to say, I wont ever be back there! Go at your own risk!

Hurry up and wait.

I am happy with the doctor EXCEPT he is always late. Sometimes more than an hour late, even if you are the first patient.

disregard for patient's time

I am not sure why he believes it's acceptable to keep a patient waiting for over an hour and a half. I finally got up and left and the office called me back as I got into my car, saying the doctor was ready to see me. Since I had already invests my morning to see him, I decided to go back. He spent 5 minutes or less and didn't even apologize for wasting my morning. His staff kept saying stupid and untrue (in my case) things like "oh he really takes time with his patients, but when he is with you, He is WITH YOU". He made the visit very unpleasant and hardly bothered to listen. He told me to come back in two weeks for a follow up. Overall, it was a horrible experience for me...like the last reviewer said, I don't plan to return.

HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE

He has absolutely no regard for anybody 'a time. He showed up 2 hours late The worst exam ever My results for a cosmetic treatment Was horrible His staff is strange and violated my privacy And he screams at his staff I will never go back to his office and plan on filing a complaint .

Top Doctor

I performed substantial research in order to find the best dermatologist I could.Dr. Brauner was elected President by his peers of the world's 2nd largest dermatologist association around 2009 or 2010 and has been teaching at medical school throughout his career.He has always been thorough and cautious in all of his treatments and has greatly improved the appearance of my back and has greatly reduced my risk of skin cancer from moles.I feel better knowing that one of the world's leading experts is treating me.

5 Stars!!!

Overall a fantastic experience. From my first phone call to set up an appointment to the receptionist to the PA to Dr. Brauner, excellent.Warm, thorough, patient, interactive. He took the time to delve and explain everything I wanted to know, providing good information on the variety of options. I was referred to him by a family member, who was initially referred by a friend. Both of them gave strong recommendations. I now add mine: I would highly recommend this practice to anyone.

Dr. Gary J Brauner is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.