Dr Gary Breslow Is this you?

4.9

Have you seen Dr Gary Breslow?

el doctor muy profecional

Posted on October 25th, 2017

mi primera cirugia la clinica el equipo el doctor me hic ieron sentir muy seguro y ahora despues de todo el proceso me siento muy feliz y seguro de mi mismo gracias al doctor gary breslow y zsu equipo que trabaja con el

Tummy Tuck

Posted on October 25th, 2017

Just had my 6 month post op appointment with Dr. Breslow. I feel great and had a very good experience after my surgery. After three kids, I feel like I look like me again. All the staff at the Breslow Center are great and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking into having surgery.

Breast Reduction Patient - Great experience

Posted on October 15th, 2017

Dr. Breslow is an extremely patient and precise surgeon. He really took the time to methodically think about the best way to help me achieve the results I wanted. I am a younger female patient that went from a D to an A cup and could not be happier with the results and symmetry. I feel amazing and Dr. Breslow was so easy to work with!

Even better then i imagined

Posted on October 15th, 2017

I had been wanting breast augmentation for several years and could not be happier that I finally did it! My only regret is not doing it sooner. I met with a couple different Doctors prior to meeting with Dr. Breslow and after meeting with Dr. Breslow , my decision was made. He is gentle, kind, listens , and his work is amazing!! He makes you feel so comfortable and at ease with everything. The office staff is wonderful as well. I highly recommend Dr. Breslow if you are looking for

Everyone is amazing

Posted on October 11th, 2017

from day one they have been there every second, no matter the time of day. They make you feel so comfortable- from the girls at the front desk to the drs and assistants. Maddie, Jess and sherrie were so helpful, kind and caring. Dr. Breslow is amazing. He makes you feel comfortable every step of the way, answering any questions and explaining all options.

life changer

Posted on October 5th, 2017

Dr. Breslow is an artist. Never did I think that this procedure would affect my life in such a positive way. Everyone at the office (especially Jessie), made me feel welcome and comfortable. I Highly recommend The Breslow Center !!!

Breast Reduction and Lift

Posted on September 30th, 2017

Dr Breslow and staff have been amazing throughout my entire experience. I had a few consultations with other plastic surgeons before choosing this office. From the first day, I felt comfortable and knew I was in good hands. It is now 6 months post opt and I am thrilled with my results. I only wish I had done this sooner! Thank you to Dr Breslow and his entire staff. You all have been kind and compassionate and answered all my questions each step of the way. Thank you!!!

A truly life changing experience

Posted on September 20th, 2017

Dr. Breslow did a much more amazing job than I could have ever dreamed of. I was finally able to regain confidence in myself after having surgery. I am extremely happy I made the right choice in choosing the most professional and skilled doctor. The entire team of staff in the office is also very kind and helpful with any questions or concerns. Thank you Dr. Breslow for changing my life and making me beyond amazed with my post-op results.

Couldn't have asked for a better experience!

Posted on September 11th, 2017

Dr. Breslow and his team are some of the most experienced, kind and caring people I've ever met. I couldn't have asked for a better doctor to work with. He turned my dreams into a reality and I'm so incredibly happy with my results.

life changing

Posted on September 6th, 2017

I recently had a breast reduction and lift bone by Dr. Breslow. First, I can't even begin to explain how happy I am with the results. I never thought my breast would be able to look like this. I had the most wonderful experience under Dr. Breslow's care. The entire staff is extremely caring and professional. I always recommend the Breslow Center anytime I hear someone interested in having a procedure done. Thank you so much for my life changing experience!

Amazing staff and doctor

Posted on August 30th, 2017

Dr. Breslow and his team are amazing. Dr. Breslow is truly an artist when it comes to scars! I had tummy tuck and liposuction done. I am very pleased with my results. Dr. Breslow is a very caring and excellent doctor. Thank you to his incredible team who also helped make this operation as comfortable as possible for me.

I would recommend Dr. Breslow over and over again

Posted on August 21st, 2017

Dr. Breslow is extremely professional and did a fantastic job with two different procedures.