Dr. Gary Bromley Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bromley?

Awesome Post-op Result

Posted on August 16th, 2017

I went to see Dr. Bromley about a sebaceous cyst I had on the left side of my forehead that was making me very self-conscious. I had tried oxy-10 and a few other things to no avail. This thing stood out to the entire world & made me cringe when I looked in the mirror. Dr. Bromley scheduled me for the surgical removal and sent a specimen out to a lab to make sure it was not cancerous. Once I returned for a follow-up I was so happy that the cyst was finally gone and the scar was nearly invisible since it was mostly hidden in one of the creases on my forehead! I have a new appreciation for forehead lines. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Bromley to anyone looking to remove a problematic growth or having any other issue requiring medical consultation and intervention. Thank you so much, Dr. Bromley!

Posted on November 8th, 2008