Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Brown
Dr. Gary Brown, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Colorado Springs, CO, with other offices in Colorado Springs, CO and Colorado Springs, CO (and 2 other locations). He has 17 years of experience. His specialties include General Practice. Dr. Brown is affiliated with Memorial Health System, Memorial Hospital Central and Penrose St Francis Healthcare. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Brown has the following 1 specialty
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals, inoculations and preventative care.
General practitioners differ from family practitioners because they are not required to complete an additional residency in family medicine after completing their medical school residency. Like family practitioners, general practitioners will also provide referrals to patients who are in need of a specialist.
Dr. Gary Brown has the following 1 expertise
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Dr. Gary Brown has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 31
They don't let you do a QUARTER STAR on the reviews so that's the title Dr. Brown is a friendly guy but he runs you to different doctors, runs test, and lets other people cover for his inabilities as a doctor. he and his office do not like if they are questioned, the office manager is the first to defend the doctor if he is wrong or indecisive. avoid the hassle and find someone with integrity.
Dr. Brown is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Memorial Health System
Memorial Hospital Central
Penrose St Francis Healthcare
17 Years Experience
University of Missouri at Kansas City
Graduated in 1996
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Brown is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Colorado Springs, CO.