Dr. Gary Bullock Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gary Bullock?

Love the doctor, impossible to see him.

Posted on July 31st, 2017

Loved Dr. Bullock, but fighting for an appointment for months via phone, email, patient portal... only thing you can do is to show up and wait for hours at the office and hope to be able to be seen. I had to give up and stop going to him. They also would schedule me for appointments after when my medicine was supposed to run out, and when I realized and contacted them I could never get in touch with anyone. Terrible...

BEST DOCTOR EVER!! Staff not so much.

Posted on April 2nd, 2017

He is an amazing doctor very caring and super easy to talk to. It is just unfortunate his staff isn't as nice and caring as he is.

Great Experience

Posted on November 12th, 2015

One of the few doctors who can make you feel as if you are the most important patient that they have. He always comes in with a smile and never leaves the room before all of your questions are answered. I believe he is a major reason for my improvements.

Office staff never answer phone

Posted on March 30th, 2015

Office staff terrible and the never answer phone. Just rings and rings and no one answers. Who can run a business like that

Posted on February 28th, 2015

Worth the wait.. makes me feel like I'm not being rushed.

Posted on February 24th, 2014

The office does not follow up on phone calls regarding questions, refills/prescriptions or test results.

current patient

Posted on February 3rd, 2014

the best primary care doctor I've ever had, he's one of the few doctors that actually care and listen to your problems and helps you acknowledge what you need and how to do it. He treats everyone as equal and never makes you feel less about yourself, just because of your condition.. I absolutely love Dr Bullock he is by far the best doctor in Birmingham

evidence based yet tailors medicines to patient needs

Posted on December 11th, 2013

Dr spent more time with me that other physicians ever have. I overheard him professionally and Gently Escort a disruptive patient Out who apparently was demanding pain pills that he didn't need. He explained sleep disorders to me in a way that made sense and within days lifelong problems have improved dramatically

Finally A Doctor Who Cares!

Posted on November 22nd, 2012

I absolutely LOVE Dr. Bullock. He is the first doctor that I have found that truly cares about his patients. He sat down with me and actually listened. He spent time getting to know me and my medical history instead of looking at his chart to see how fast he could get me out of there like most doctors do. I really felt like he cared about me and my health issues, not just about getting my money and getting me out. He was so kind and understanding, and someone who has tried to find a doctor in the state of Alabama, he's truly one of a kind. He didn't treat me like all the other doctors I had been to before. He really cares. He's my life saver!

Family doctor

Posted on September 4th, 2012

Extremely pleasant and professional. Took time to talk about concerns and explain medications.I have finally found my family doctor.

Wouldn't trade my D.O. for ANY M.D.

Posted on November 4th, 2009

My doctor doesn't treat my symptoms. He finds the cause of my symptoms and treats that instead. No cause = no symptoms. Don't cure the cause and the symptoms keep coming back. My doctor listens to me. He doesn't force drugs on me and he encourages things that will help my body heal. He encourages things that will keep me healthy in the first place! As we leave the office, we have a saying - don't come back too soon - and that's the way it should be with the doctor. With a little bit of preventive medicine, sick visits are minimal!

Posted on February 13th, 2017