Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Bunch has the following 1 specialty
- Varicose Veins
- Laparoscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Galbladder Removal (Cholecystectomy)
Showing 5 of 55
I went to the emergency room at Blake due to horrible abdominal pain, Dr. Bunch was on call and came to see me. The first thing that came out of his mouth to me was, " I guess I will be doing your surgery for FREE! " I was in terrible pain and had insurance through the VA and this man has the nerve to say this to me? After my emergency surgery I expressed my feelings about him to the Nurse taking care of me, she told me I was one of his many unhappy patients. I saw him in his office for a follow up appointment. He literally spent all of 30 seconds with me, I had to chase him down in the hallway to get my one question answered. His nurse cearon saw me and answered my questions. She also took me back in an exam room and actually looked at my incisions! I had 12 staples! His nurse was the only one to care about any of my concerns. I came back a few days later to have my staples removed by her, she apologized for him and said he is retiring! Thank goodness! Please take your rude self somewhere far far away. I would NEVER recommend him, all he cares about is money!
I would like to thank Dr. Bunch and his staff for his excellent medical care and compassion. I was referred to Dr. Bunch by family doctor after I was diagnosed with breast cancer. Dr. Bunch performed a mastectomy on my left breast. The staff was friendly and kind and made me feel comfortable and at ease.
30 Years Experience
University Of Kentucky College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center
Dr. Gary M Bunch accepts the following insurance providers.
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry FL Employer Group PPO
- First Health PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBradenton Surgical Group Pa, 250 2nd St E Ste 1A, Bradenton, FL
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary M Bunch in this video.
Dr. Gary M Bunch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bradenton, FL.