Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Burgess
Dr. Gary Burgess, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Richardson, TX, with other offices in Richardson, TX and Richardson, TX . He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Burgess is affiliated with Medical Center Of Plano, Harris Methodist - Springwood and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Burgess has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Gary Burgess is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
Dr. Burgess is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Medical Center Of Plano
Harris Methodist - Springwood
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Allen
Lake Pointe Medical Center
Harris Continued Care Hospital
Baylor Medical Center at Carrollton
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Southwest Fort Worth
Veterans Affairs North Texas Health Care System
Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
Harris Methodist H E B
Medical City Dallas Hospital
Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
North Central Medical Center
Centennial Medical Center
Methodist Richardson Medical Center
34 Years Experience
The University of Texas at Galveston
Graduated in 1979
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Burgess is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Richardson, TX.