3.1

This man ruined my body.

I asked for liposuction on my abdomen, chin area, flanks and buttocks. He totally ruined my body. I used to have a great figure that had just gotten camouflaged by fat. I told him exactly what I wanted in the office. I had already had a tummy tuck years prior and he told me that if the abdominal lipo resulted in 'dog-ears' at the bottom of my stomach, he would just go ahead and cut it off. He lied. Dog-ears were obvious and he never mentioned it again. My ONCE-shapely body got ruined. He took off so little in the front and a whole lot in the buttocks area, and now what once was a nice shapely buttock area is totally flat. Can you imagine how devastated I was when all the swelling went down and I saw the outcome of my body? To this day, I am horrified to look in a mirror. My upper ab area is huge and I can't afford to get the mess he made corrected. I think he draws a lot of people in because his prices are a little lower than other doctors in the area. But take my heart-felt words of advice. Please find somebody else to do your plastic surgery. Don't let this man come near you because he, in my opinion, is a man who doesn't have one care of what his patients look like when they walk out the door. He just wants to collect the money, and after he does, you are dirt to him. His demeanor towards you is a 180 degree turnaround. I beg you with all sincerity, please find someone else. Don't take the chance on Dr. Burton.

NEVER GO TO DR. BURTON FOR BREAST REDUCTION

I went to Dr. Gary Burton for a breast reduction. I am a small framed lady. 5 ft 6 inches weigh 165 pounds. 25 years old. Breast size before he touched me was 38 DD I wanted to be reduced to a 36 c cup. Dr. Gary Burton cut me from under my arm ,under my breast to the other side. The scar is unnecessary and hideous. Other plastic surgeons have seen this and cannot understand why he created such a hideous and long incision across my body. After meeting other women what went to Dr Burton. They have the same horrible Frankenstein incision. There’s nothing that can ever fix that cut and my breasts are joined they can never be separated with a gap in the middle. He ruined by body.

Dr.Burton is awesome

Dr. Burton and his team are the most professional, caring, clean, and understanding Dr/Dr. Office i ha e seen in a long time. Dr.Burton listens and very concerned about his patients with their wants and needs.Dr. Burton is not just no any plastic surgeon you get what you need before and after surgery. You received well care check after surgery for ever . You not just a dollar sign to him. He cares and he do a excellent job. He is good at what he do. His staff matches him. Professional caring, and patient. No botched surgery over here im glad i chose Dr.burton for my surgery. Dr.burton and his team ROCKS...

Worst Doctor I've Ever Encountered

It's been some years since I've gone to Dr. Burton and I still cry when I look at my body. He gave me Liposuction on my stomach area and there are still so many lumps on stomach that I look deformed. He did lipo on my thighs and one thigh is obviously bigger than the other. He just sucks out fat, it doesn't matter how it leaves you looking. He doesn't care about how uneven it is. My side profile is totally different on each side. One side is a tad flat and the other side still protrudes, but both have extreme lumps. He did lip on my bottom chin and left half the fat in the back which now makes me look old with a double-chin. Then when I went back for follow-up, all that fake care and concern that was extended BEFORE he got my money just went out the window. He doesn't care. I couldn't believe the difference in his attitude. He rushed me out of the office and seemed irritated that I had questions. His staff was the most ghetto staff I'd ever seen. They were the perfect definition of unprofessional. The fact that he would allow his staff to be so jacked up is a clear indication of what kind of person he is and how much (or how little) he cares about his patience. It's a money game with him. I can't believe he was once head of Plastic Surgery at a hospital. DO NOT USE THIS MAN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. Once he gets your money, he is as different as night and day. If I could turn back the hands of time I sure would have gone to someone else because this guy has ruined my body. And after saving up and paying thousands to have my body improved, I feel like I got totally ripped off. Nobody even noticed that my body had changed. Not one person. Do yourself a favor and go to someone else. ANYBODY else!

DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN

I VISITED THIS OFFICE ABOUT 6 YEARS AGO. I HAD BAT WING ARMS AND WAS PROMISED THAT MY ARMS WOULD BE SMALLER AFTER THE PROCEDURE. HE CHARGED ME 6500.00 BECAUSE MY INSURANCE WOULD NOT PAY FOR IT. WELL THE END RESULT WAS 0. AFTER THE PROCEDURE I NOTICED A LITTLE SWELLING AND THOUGHT THAT WAS NATURAL BUT OVER A FEW DAYS IT STAYED THE SAME. WHEN I WENT INTO THE OFFICE FOR A FOLLOW UP THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME AGAIN FOR THE FOLLOW UP APPOINTMENT. HIS DEMEANOR CHANGED AS WELL THE FRONT DESK PERSONNEL. I FEEL LIKE A SUCKER. STILL TO THIS DAY I HAVE BAT WING ARMS AND THEY REFUSED TO TAKE MY CALLS ABOUT THIS ISSUE. I STOPPED CALLING A FEW YEARS AGO. DIDN'T KNOW WHAT TO DO. BUT ANYONE READING THIS DO NOT GO TO THIS MAN. HE IS A RIP OFF AND I WANT EVERYONE TO KNOW IT.HE DID NOT DELIVER ON HIS PROMISE. ALL THE DRAWINGS ON YOUR ARMS AND TALKING ABOUT WHAT THE END RESULT WILL BE IS ONLY TO GET YOUR HOPES UP AND TAKE YOUR MONEY . THE FAIR ANALYSIS IS TO GOOD FOR HIM ..POOR..POOR POOR

Danielle Lewis:Post Tummy Tuck ,Revision & Lipo

I love my results Dr Burton & his Staff is everythng call to make sure I’m ok on his weekends off & He made sure I got the results I wanted I referred a couple people to him so they Up next one already got her procedure done & she πšƒπš‘πšŠπš—πš” me everyday..If I had to do it again I will only wt Dr.Burton he’s the BEST hands down...

Test

Dr. Gary Burton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bowie, MD.