The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary S Chuang has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Biopsy
- Laser Hair Removal
- Acne Rosacea
- Basal Cell
- Skin Cancer
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
Showing 5 of 16
I'm in the process of getting laser hair removal done by Dr. Gary Chuang at his MGH location. I was a little apprehensive before the treatment because one of the areas is my bikini area (embarrassing) and I'm also a bit delicate as far as pain is concerned, but the Dr and his staff made my experience as I could ever have hoped that a laser treatment could be. I would recommend him highly as a Dr, and will be back soon.
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Regional Top Doctors
Castle Connolly is America's trusted source for the identification of Top Doctors. Their physician-led research team reviews and screens the credentials of tens of thousands of physicians who are nominated by their peers annually, via a nationwide online process, before selecting those physicians who are regionally or nationally among the very best in their medical specialties. Castle Connolly believes strongly that Top Doctors Make a Difference™.
13 Years Experience
Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons
Graduated in 2005
Dr. Gary S Chuang accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRedondo Beach Primary And Specialty Clinic, 514 N Prospect Ave, Redondo Beach, CA
Dr. Gary S Chuang is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Redondo Beach, CA.