Dr. Gary A Clay Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary A Clay?

Friendly, knowledgable, supportive. I always have a good experience, and come away with good suggestions for my wellness. I appreciate that Dr. Clay always listens and has good feedback. Best doctor I've been to.

great doc

Dr Clay is excellent. He LISTENS. He is thorough, caring, compasionate and helpful. He is willing try non-traditional ideas and methods of treatment. He is willing to work with other doctors and consult with them. I have never felt rushed by him, yet he has never kept me waiting for more that a few minutes. It is definately worth travelin over an hour to see him.

Dr. Gary A Clay is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bellows Falls, VT.