Dr. Gary W Cox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary W Cox?

Abdomnioplasty

Dr. Cox and his team were excellent! Very informative, caring, professional and precise. Dr. Cox was open and honest concerning my procedure. He did a phenomenal job and my confidence level is through the roof with my results!

Excellent Job

I went to Dr. Cox for a facelift procedure. He did a great job!

Breast Reduction and Breast Lift

The Best Surgeon In The state of Louisiana

Dr Cox performed a breast augmentation on me. I'm so incredibly satisfied with the results. His work could not be better. Personally, the absolute end result was the most important aspect of the surgery far beyond any of the items that are rated in these reviews. However, just as an added bonus, the staff is friendly, the doctor is very friendly (he even called me himself the day after the surgery to check on me), and I've never waiting for a long period of time when I had an appointment. If there were a bonus star, I'd give him that too!

Couldn't be happier!!!

I decided to schedule a breast lift with augmentation with Dr. Cox because at my consultation he was very forward about the pros AND cons of the surgery. He did not try to push any other procedures that I was not there to discuss on me. His nurse in the office and in surgery were excellent. He was very realistic about the size I should go with and suggested I not go as big as I was thinking. I am so happy I didn't go bigger. My breasts look better than they EVER have and the incisions healed quickly and look great. I would definitely recommend him for this procedure. He did a fantastic job and exceeded my expectations.

so far very happy....

I had a upper blepharplasty done. Granted im only 25 but its hereditary. Very satisfied so far. Good bedside manner, very knowledgable. Minimal bruising and swelling. Also very affordable. I would recommend to anyone!

Very happy client!

I am very pleased with the service I received at Associates in Plastic Surgery, and very pleased with Dr. Cox. Dr. Cox has great bedside manner, explained everything that would happen. He personally called to check on me after my tummy tuck. I am very pleased and can not wait for my next procedure!

great doctor!! definitely would recommend to anyone!

Dr. Cox has done 2 cosmetic surgeries on me. One was a tummy tuck, which turned out beautiful and the other was a facelift with an upper eyelid lift. He is by far a very good surgeon. One that cares about the concerns of his patients and how each surgery turns out. I am very pleased with his work.

Great experience

Great office, Great doctor, Great results! I am so glad I had Dr. Cox do my surgery, I look great! I would reccommend this office to friends and family