Dr. Gary Cram Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Cram Jr?

Office Manager

Posted on September 25th, 2015

I was very scared with the thought of not being able to work and being disabled at 44 years of age. However, after having the spinal lumbar surgery I have my life back thanks to Dr. Cram and well as the staff members. Nicole as well as Rebecca are absolutely great to work with. I recommend them to anyone who ask.

Posted on July 31st, 2015

Great doctor. The best. You will be glad you picked him to be your doctor.

Posted on May 21st, 2015

I have nothing but high praise for Dr. Cram, and have recommended him to several friends. He is the best.

Posted on November 20th, 2014

Surgery was great. He done a wonderful job. Would recommend to those in need.

Posted on November 4th, 2013

I am having difficulty getting a person to call me back, always get transfered to voice mail. Its 3 weeks tomorrow for someone to call about scheduling a procedure. Wow.

Great Physician

Posted on July 25th, 2012

I'm so sorry that it has taken me this long to write a review. I had been referred to Dr. Cram for lumbar (disc) issues in 2006. The previous office where I had been evaluated basically had me doing all of the wrong exercises (Pre-Surgery) while trying to prevent from having the surgery done. Therefore with all of that said and done I eventually had to have it. Dr. Cram told me everything that was wrong from my previous ex-rays. He told what the procedure would be, how long it would take me to heal, what I would be able to do afterwards. And that he would be sending me to a totally different therapist afterwards. He actually told me that the pain that I was feeling in the front of my leg would be gone when the operations was over and that my foot would turn back to its original color. At the time I had to younger daughters. He said that I should not reach down to lift them as I had done before, he said sit on the sofa and let them climb on my lap, this was difficult for me because I was so use to them reaching for me. But, I listened. He said that I will have to learn what my limitations are and follow through or I would be back to see him sooner than I wanted to, again I listened. The surgery was completed, pain free besides the little incision in my lower back. The Therapist that he sent me to was named Guy Conway and he was amazing and by him having the same procedure he knew exactly what to do for me. It is now 2012 and I haven't had any problems. Thank you God for guiding this doctor's hand during my procedure. Dr. Cram is a very patient man and has no problem explaining anything so that you would be able to understand. As far as I'm concerned he gets 10 stars from me. Thank you again Dr. Cram!!!

Posted on March 29th, 2011

I went for neck surgery 4 years ago and my neck still feels great so when I had a buldging disc in my low back I went back to Dr Cam and I had to have surgery again. today I am pain free and if I need anything else he will be my first choice! I would recommend him to anyone that needs surgery he is a great listener and he will take as much time as you need and explain everything very well!

Professionalism/Compassion

Posted on August 11th, 2008

I am a Registered Nurse with 28yrs experience in the area of Behavorial Medicine.I sustained an injury to my lower back(3 ruptured disc) while assisting to restrain and medicate a psychotic patient.The pain was excruciating.I was referred to Dr.Cram through my workers compensation plan.He performed surgery(microdiscectomy) on my lower back in Aug.2007.and again in April,2008.While one has to understand that there are no guarantees with any surgical procedures,Dr.Cram's surgical skills have alleviated my pain to a tolerable level,with medication.He is very compassionate and caring.I feel that he is dedicated to do what he can with his GOD given talent to relive pain and suffering among his patients.He has never appeared to be rushed,pressured,or stressed.He spends time with me,listens and explains the risk vs the benefits of his treatment plans.He has given me hope that I can and will return to be a productive nurse,and resume the profession which I sorely miss and love.He has performed surgical procedures on several of my church members,all of whom speak very highly of his surgical skills,professionalism,and compassion.What a remarkable doctor and human being.As with any doctor-patient relationship,there first of all has to be trust.Dr.Cram has my trust and respect as a competent surgeon.

Posted on November 29th, 2017