Dr. Gary L Crump Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Gary L Crump?

Good visit

Dr Crump was friendly and caring. He was very thorough.

Dr. Krump in initial visit was very opinionated and brasch, everytime since then he seems to be a different person. He is extremely personable, knowledgable and takes the time to explain and simplify everything making you feel very confident that you are in excellent hands !!!

Happy To Find The Right Doctor for Chronic Psin

Upon listening to the review of the book, A NATION IN PAIN, it made me realize what a great group of doctors I have who believed me as I attempted to describe the kind of pain I endure. As a female, my doctor never took it light when I told him I was in pain. He had suggestions and solutions for me that did not involve addictive pain killers as my previous doctor had done because she said I did not have to be in pain. I really appreciated her even though I could not deal well with the meds prescribed. I have been with my doctor for over 25 years and he would work with me in finding a solution, sometimes it would take a while, but I seldom if at all, got discouraged because of his knowledge, patience, experience and prompt response. There are steps to follow in getting in touch with him, but once I adjusted to the procedure, it has given me new confidence in dealing with my chronic pain. It would be so nice for others with this disease to match up with a doctor that understands as mine does.

Very Grateful

I really appreciate the prompt service given when I could not take my infusion treatment. The two staff persons working with me once Dr, Crump gave them instructions were attentive, concerned, prompt and called several times to make sure communication was clear and stress free for me. Dr. Crump is personable, knowledgeable about the most current treatments and information. I have been a patient for years and my only complaint is the turnover in the infusion lab and the many msg on their recorder to get to the right person. Erica is so prompt in getting back and very instrumental in getting your msg to the doc. I shall never forget the crisis I was going through at home and my husband called Dr. Crump and he responded so promptly. Thanks for taking care of my injectables, it has been such a blessing.

Student

Dr Crump has been seeing me for 3 years now since I was diagnosed with SCL-70. He ran the tests 3 times before giving me that diagnosis. He's always been attentive in the visits, calming fears, listening to me and my concerns and makes sure that my other dr's are all on the same page. He was also the one to accurately diagnose that my gallbladder needed to be removed even though I spent 4 years of dr's telling me nothing was wrong and I needed to change my diet. That didn't suite well with Dr Crump and he personally called a GI dr and when they finally removed my gallbladder the stones were so dense that they wouldn't have shown on any tests- hence why the misdiagnosis for 4 years. Dr Crump actually cares about his patients- he follows up, he takes accurate notes during the exam and he's a great voice for his patients. I highly recommend him.

I call BS

After several months of pain, x-rays and MRIs, and physical therapy, a neurosurgeon referred me to Dr Crump after telling my neck was in worse shape than someone in their 60s which is when my problem usually starts (I'm 31). Dr Crump refused to take me as a new patient because I'm too young to have the issues that he deals with. This decision was made without even looking at my MRI or other info.