Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary F Curatolo has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
- Family Planning
Showing 5 of 11
I had the most awful experience with this doctor. I've seen him for the last 20 years. Over that time I've had many family members that went to him switch to other doctors, due to his attitude and lack of professionalism. I never saw that side of him until recently when I was told I could come in to pick up my prescription on a particular day and I was told to be there anytime before 630pm. That was their only late night. I left work early, drove far out of my way, arrived at the office at 610pm and the office was closed. Understandably I was upset. The next morning I called, explained the situation to the receptionist who was far from apologetic. I then made arrangements for my sister to go in and pick up my prescription. When my sister arrived the doctor came out of his office yelling at her that he doesn't care what happens to me. He hopes he never see's me again and that I he is no longer my doctor. The man lost his mind. I then called the doctor to ask what all this was about and the guy starts screaming and swearing at me. Saying that I had an attitude with his receptionist (which wasn't the case at all). I found out later his receptionist is his daughter. I finally see what everyone else in my family saw with this doctor. Word of warning, I wouldn't recommend him to my worst enemy.
38 Years Experience
University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1980
Dr. Gary F Curatolo accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsGary Frank Curatolo Do, 64521 Van Dyke Rd, Washington, MI
Dr. Gary F Curatolo is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Washington, MI.