Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary D Frank has the following 2 specialties
- Pain Medicine
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Gary D Frank has the following 5 expertise
- Postherpetic Neuralgia
- Chronic Pain
- Neck Pain
- Cancer Pain
- Acute Pain
Dr. Gary D Frank is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 26
I don't even care about the pain meds, but they acted like that is all I wanted. The only reason I went to this doctor was because of an insurance change at work. Have been dealing with this problem for over a year. Doesn't seem to care about your pain. Appointments for procedures are more than a month out. NP treats me like an addict and all I am there for is the medication, but if they actually fix the problem, no pain meds would be necessary. They want me to come there more than necessary, probably so they can charge the insurance more. No bedside manner at all. I'd rather go out of pocket and actually get the problem fixed.
He should have his license revoked. Pcp referred me to get pain relief before my schedulded surgery. 3 thoracic herniated disc snd 2 bulging disc. As soon as he wslked in he said "All my patients come here looking for drugs but I don't give any. You will just become addicted to them and have s worthless life, doing nothing". He did not know nothing about me. I did not tell him I was set up for surgery. He said "There is noyhing wrong with your back and I'm sure you don't need surgery". He is only a pain management dr , not a surgeon or radiologist so isn't qualified to read mri's, his oponion is worthless to me. Said go back to work. What a rude, arrogant, condensending, excuse for a dr. Then on my way out he says "I can do a block on you if you want"? What, he just said nothing was wrong with me. Now he wants to block sonething?? Incompetent dr. Oh he is old needs to cut ghat little pony tail off, but that fits such a jerk.
37 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1981
University Medical Center
Dr. Gary D Frank accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsBanner Arizona Medical Clinic Ltd, 9165 W Thunderbird Rd, Peoria, AZ
Dr. Gary D Frank is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Peoria, AZ.