Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary D Ott has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Hot Flashes
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Birth Control
- Pelvic Exam
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 35
After suffering from incontinence for many years I decided that since I was retiring to the beach I wanted to have this condition checked out for my options. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr Ott and was evaluated for urgency and incontinence and opted to have "sling" surgery that I know will be life changing. Finally, I am free of pads, urgency, and most of all smell. I can tell you that the DR matters and I wish I had found Dr Ott years ago.
I have definately heard some horror stories about other OB/GYNs in my area. Everytime I hear those stories I think to myself, "Thank goodness I go to Dr. Ott!" I started going to Dr. Ott when I was about 16. Of course, like any 16 year old, I was nervous. I had never had anyone look down there before. Even a year later I still dreaded my appointments with him. But then I got pregnant at 17 and thought it would be the most awkward thing ever to have him down there for over an hour or more while giving birth. It was the complete and total opposite. He is by far the best OB/GYN I've ever met! I can't wait till my fiance and I have another baby. He makes me so comfortable at the appointments. I've been going to my family doctor since I was born and I feel more comfortable at the office of Dr. Ott than I do at my family doctor's office. I have and will continue refering my friends/family to Dr. Ott and the rest of his office staff! They're all amazing doctors!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2016, 2014, 2013, 2010, 2011)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
Patients' Choice 5th Anniversary Award (2013, 2012)
The Patients' Choice Award - 5 Year Honoree is a recognition granted only to those doctors whose ratings have reflected excellence in care for five years in a row. Only 1% of all doctors in the United States are bestowed this honor by their patients.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2013, 2011)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
22 Years Experience
Pennsylvania State University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Reading Hospital And Medical Center
Dr. Gary D Ott accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
- View by Location
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary D Ott in this video.
Dr. Gary D Ott is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Damascus, MD.