Dr. Gary Ott Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ott?

Miracle worker

Posted on November 16th, 2017

After suffering from incontinence for many years I decided that since I was retiring to the beach I wanted to have this condition checked out for my options. I am so happy that I was referred to Dr Ott and was evaluated for urgency and incontinence and opted to have "sling" surgery that I know will be life changing. Finally, I am free of pads, urgency, and most of all smell. I can tell you that the DR matters and I wish I had found Dr Ott years ago.

Fabulous doctor

Posted on November 5th, 2016

Dr. Ott was tremendously helpful to me in solving my incontinence problems, and he has changed my life. I am so grateful for Dr. Ott and his expertise and I can't recommend him enough. Thank you, Dr. Ott !

Amazing doctor !

Posted on October 6th, 2016

Dr. Ott was the best doctor at the place i went to for my pregnancy. He always listened to what i said no matter how crazy. and allowed me to have a c-section i wanted with my large baby. when i have my another child i definitely want to go back to him .

Excellent Doctor

Posted on August 23rd, 2016

Dr. Ott is very kind, patient, and helpful.

Posted on September 6th, 2011

I have definately heard some horror stories about other OB/GYNs in my area. Everytime I hear those stories I think to myself, "Thank goodness I go to Dr. Ott!" I started going to Dr. Ott when I was about 16. Of course, like any 16 year old, I was nervous. I had never had anyone look down there before. Even a year later I still dreaded my appointments with him. But then I got pregnant at 17 and thought it would be the most awkward thing ever to have him down there for over an hour or more while giving birth. It was the complete and total opposite. He is by far the best OB/GYN I've ever met! I can't wait till my fiance and I have another baby. He makes me so comfortable at the appointments. I've been going to my family doctor since I was born and I feel more comfortable at the office of Dr. Ott than I do at my family doctor's office. I have and will continue refering my friends/family to Dr. Ott and the rest of his office staff! They're all amazing doctors!

Posted on August 17th, 2011

A very nice Dr. with a nice bedside manner - just very busy.

Great Doctor!

Posted on February 6th, 2010

When I first started coming to Dr. Ott's office, I was really nervous about seeing a male doctor. Him and his staff, completely set me at ease. He is probably the most friendly and professional doctor I have seen so far. When I became pregnant with my second child, I had complications. Dr. Ott and his staff were amazing and advised me in the best way they could. I had to have my son early, but he was/is healthy and I have Dr. Ott and staff to thank for that.Even with any on going care, I trust them to the fullest to make the best decisions that will suit me. I definitely would and do recommend Dr. Ott, and the other doctors at his office, to any woman. Great doctor and wonderful staff!

Posted on February 25th, 2009