More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary D Peterson
Dr. Gary D Peterson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Bismarck, ND, with other offices in Dickinson, ND and Dickinson, ND . He has 49 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary D Peterson has 3 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary D Peterson has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Showing 1 of 1
He saved my daughter's life!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Gary D Peterson - Posted on September 11th, 2016
I had to have an emergency C-Section with my daughter because they couldn't hear her heartbeat on the monitors anymore, and when they got her out, she wasn't responsive. Dr. Peterson worked on her for 20 minutes, never giving up hope, and saved her life! My daughter will be 4 next month, and if it weren't for Dr. Peterson, we wouldn't be able to say that. So, THANK YOU!
49 Years Experience
Medical College of Georgia
Graduated in 1969
Dr. Gary D Peterson Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Gary D Peterson's office for more information.
225 N 7th St Bismarck, ND : (701) 323-6140
938 2nd Ave W Dickinson, ND : (701) 456-6000
2615 Fairway St Dickinson, ND : (701) 456-6000
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary D Peterson is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Bismarck, ND.