Dr. Gary W Devane Is this you?

4.7

Have you seen Dr. Gary W Devane?

Dr. DeVane did our IUI that resulted in our beautiful baby girl. An exciting miracle.

I was one of the lucky ones to have Dr.. Devane perform my transfer. He was gentle, informative and precise. It was my fourth cycle and it was by far the easiest transfer I have experienced.

Horrible Dr & nurses

His nurse gave us the wrong info to trigger even though I asked if she was sure 2 times, once we worked beyond that Dr. DeVane treated us so horribly I left there inconsolably upset. Turns out they never diagnosed my dilated tube even though they did the test for it which was preventing me having a successful pregnancy. Thank GOD for me new RE who gave me a binder of info & a 1 hour mandandatory class compared to CRMs zero take home info other than financial payment options.

Great Doctor and staff

Dr. DeVane and his staff were excellent. Dr DeVane listened to my concerns and answered my questions. He didn't rush me out like many other doctors seem to do. He was very calming and offered lots of support and hope. I even had to call and speak with a doctor over the weekend, and they were happy to offer support at that time too. We had a few tests done and our first treatment (IUI), we ended up pregnant. We now have a beautiful baby boy. I would, and have, recommend this doctor to anyone needing help with fertility.

Dr. DeVane is charming and trustworthy. He reminds me of a grandfather. Nonetheless, he is up to date on all modern medical advancements. I adore him. You will too! All of the doctors at CRM are super great if DeVane isn't available.

Dr. DeVane and his staff are very professional. I loved them all. It's already hard and very emotional when you are trying to get pregnant and having problems. The staff made you feel like they were going though the whole thing with you. There are a lot of test that have to been done and you don't need/have to see Dr. DeVane. However, if you would like you can make a appointment and he will see you. Couldn't be happier with my experience.

So Thankful!!

I am so thankful that I found Dr. DeVane. I had been trying for 2 years and have been to 2 other doctors who kept running me in circles. I was begining to think it was just never going to happen for me. From the first visit at this office, I felt like eveyone who spoke to me knew eveything about my situation. They did not ask the same questions over and over again as the other doctors did. He spent time to make sure he understood what I was looking for from him and he did everything I asked and never made me repeat treatments that didn't work. After 2 cycles I was pregnant!! Seriously amazing!!

This is a beter doctor for ivf

Knows what he is doing

After a few years of trying to get pregnant and testing at my regular obgyn we were referred to the Center for Reproductive Medicine where we met Dr. DeVane. We went through In Vitro Fertilization and Frozen Embryo Transfer and have one daughter and twins on the way. He tells it like it is - has always been straight forward with us. He is very knowledgeable and has the experience needed to make adjustments quickly to give you the best chance possible. I would definitely recommend Dr. DeVane to any of my friends seeking fertility treatments.

Dr. Gary Devane and all the doctors and nurses at CRM are absolutely wonderful. They are very caring, kind people and they return your calls right away when you have questions. All 4 doctors have great bed side manner, and the entire practice is on top of things. Dr. Devane is a very caring, kind, knowledgable doctor and I can't say enough good things about him and his nurses. He was able to help me get pregnant on his first try and I had 3 prior failed IVF's (1 misscarriage). I am forever grateful to the doctors and staff at CRM.