Dr. Gary Diederich Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gary Diederich?

Father of 2 children patients

Posted on March 29th, 2013

I had several very serious talks with this doctor about his care and the care provided by other staff members in this facility. He told me that "it's not my problem, I'm just an employee here." Ultimately I filed 3 complaints against him and other members of the staff at this facility with the Board of Medicine and the Bureau of Health Facilities Administration. I tried communicating with the CEO of this facility and other managers but was ignored. I have never been treated as poorly by any healthcare provider! I wouldn't bring my children back to see him or anyone at this facility if I was paid to do so!

Posted on February 19th, 2011