Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary G Doss has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary G Doss has the following 20 expertise
- Shoulder Pain
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- ACL Reconstruction or Anterior Cruciate Ligament Reconstruction (Bone-Patellar Tendon-Bone Graft)
- Joint Diseases
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Bone Fracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Back Pain
- Hand Injuries
Dr. Gary G Doss has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 9
I loved dr doss. I broke my arm in Florida last summer and the orthodpedic dr on staff at the hospital wanted to do surgery. Whem he found out I live in michigan, he discharged me and told me to find a dr when I get home. My dad made an appt with doctor doss and I am so happy he did. His bedside manner os great and he always has a joke. He decided to cast me and prescribe physical therapy. I would reccommend him to anybody amd everybody.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2012, 2014)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2014)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Doss is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
Kirksville College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1978
Des Peres Hospital
Dr. Gary G Doss accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsOrthopedic Associates Of Port Huron, 940 River Centre Dr, Port Huron, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary G Doss in this video.
Dr. Gary G Doss is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Port Huron, MI.