Dr. Gary D Dunn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary D Dunn?

Worse medical care I've yet experience

Dunn over schedules, obvious by his "hurry up" demeanor. He also acts as if he hates his job, again obvious by his demeanor. I see he's got several high rating reviews and chances are this one, not fitting in will be bumped. It most definitely fits in at other sites that review him. Some of those reviews were like reading about my own visit. That's o.k. because I'm making a screenshot of this one. Dunn acts as if each question you address to him is stupid and so he answers with an "isn't it obvious you idiot" tone of voice, even though he was the one asking if I had questions. In short, I would never have surgery done by this man. God help those who hide their heads in the sand regarding this man and God help him.

most aragant doctor I have ever delt with

Saved my daughters life. All her prior Dr's had given up saying there's nothing else we can do for her. We had to find opotions for her ourselves when we stumbled upon Dr Dunn at the OU health Science center.