Dr. Gary H Dworkin Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Gary H Dworkin?

I have never written a bad review for anyone in my life but Dr Dworkin's office experience was the most absurd unprofessional encounter I have ever had. He has obviously been sued and lost as his "policy" is to not treat anyone related to a personal injury attorney unless it is an emergency. This I do not have an issue with as it is Dr. Dworkin's choice to decide who he wants to treat. His office must google your name and your emergency contact to figure out if you or your emergency contact are attorneys (can we say invasion of privacy?) What happened and What is NOT fine is to have a non attorney patient schedule an appointment, come into the office on their own time/day off, wait 20 minutes to have Dr. Dworkin come into the room and then tell you that they are not going to treat you as a matter of this "policy" which is a total waste of time, insulting and unprofessional. I should send Dr. Dworkin a bill for my time. I want to thank Dr. Dworkin for not seeing me as he is rude and paranoid about being sued over a minor cosmetic procedure meaning he must be a terrible doctor.

Wonderful Man and Doctor

This man performed an emergency surgery on my neck- not even his specialty. But he stepped in when I was in the ER and helped to save my life when other doctors were telling me they didn't want me as a liability. Even beyond that day he saw me in his office twice to help with follow-up issues. He is very knowledgeable and caring.