Dr. Gary Vaughn Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Gary Vaughn?

VERY UNCARING

Initially he seems nice, but really he's not. Personally I think he has mental issues of some sort. But I felt that he did not diagnose correctly, and was very very uncaring.

T. McKay

I waited a month to get in to see Dr. Vaughn. When I showed up to his office at 9:35 for a 9:45 appt there was 10 people in front of me waiting. Does he not think my time in valuable. I'm tired of Doctor over booking and making us wait an 1 to 2 hours to see them. Wake up doc and don't over book. We are working people and don't have time to wait on you. You are to waiting on us.

Very friendly doctor & staff!!

Office was clean & the staff was pleasant. The doctor entered the room with a smile & a pleasant introduction. Was quick with a diagnosis and reassurance as I am a serious hypochondriac. And with more kind reassurance from the nurse I was promptly on my way.

shocked and angry

if any man in any other situation had treated me or spoken to me the way he did in his office, i would have to have been put in jail.

Dr. Gary Vaughn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Beaumont, TX.