Dr. Gary T England Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Gary T England?

I would not recommend this doctor. His staff was wonderful I wish they had the degree and delievered my son. Dr Englan and delivered both my kids in I wish I had chosen another doctor. My children are two yes apart and for each child Dr England told he I should consider being induced because they were ten lbs I didn't worry much about my first born it was my first I was scared and wanted her to come when ready when she did she was only five lbs! With my son I listened because my stomach was so tight I thought he might just be right because I was in pain and I'm small framed and my son was just seven lbs for each a long way from ten. After I had my son each time Dr england came into my hospital room he was very rude and I could not understand the attitude I was being given as I lay in the bed just given birth. I also requested to have my tubes tied and he denied stating I'm married now but what if I meet someone else that wants kids I informed him I was happily married and there are plenty of kids that I would love to adopt. Now I am having to take time off work again to see another doctor because I now need my tubes tied for health reasons. It was my body and should have been my choice.

Dr. England is a very kind and concerned doctor. He takes the time to listen to your needs. His staff is always friendly and helpful. We need more doctors like him!

Been my doctor for 26 years.

Dr England has been my doctor for 27 years. He delivered my second child. I have nothing but great things to say about Dr England. He has always made time to sit & talk with me during my visits about any health related issues. Very caring & very competent.