Dr. Gary Falk Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Gary Falk?

Posted on October 31st, 2017

Very kind , explained fully in language I could understand. Really cared about my wellness.

Compassionate M.D.

Posted on March 19th, 2017

I have been a patient of Dr. Falk ten years. I am fortunate to have a physician who is extremely caring and advocates 100 percent for his patients.I had a complicated reflux issue perplexing other doctors which Dr. Falk diagnosed and remedied. Extremely modest and highly accomplished doctor.

Hates Fat People

Posted on April 7th, 2013

Dr. Falk is now at Penn in Philadelphia. I went to see him because he took over from my previous doctor, who left to go to Mayo. He spent 40 minutes telling me I was a time bomb waiting to explode because of my weight. He paid no attention to the fact that I'd lost 100 pounds, that all my signs were stable, that I had a stress test that was fine. He told me all about how his mother in law was upset that he didn't spend enough time at home with his wife and children, but it was important to him to swim every day. I could have gone in with a unicorn horn on my head and he would have said "you know what, you need to lose weight." He barely examined me at all or acknowledged my one question. I'm sorry he hates fat people but then he shouldn't be a doctor in one of the heaviest cities in the country. Making people feel bad about themselves and ashamed is a guarantee that they won't GO to the doctor. Unless it's an emergency, find someone else.

Posted on August 14th, 2017