Dr. Gary Fiasconaro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Fiasconaro?

REDUCING C SECTIONS IS HIS THING

Posted on March 7th, 2017

It is my experience that he waits long periods of time before calling a C/Section. Many of my friends and I have used him for all our babies and he is always there, by your side no matter what time of the day or night

Pushes c-sections

Posted on October 30th, 2015

Doesn't remember any of his patients. He pretends to know you but then you find yourself reminding him who you are. Promotes unnecessary c-sections and scares the heck out of you to get you to do it.

Best Doctor I've ever been to

Posted on July 8th, 2015

He was always available for me. Day night , weekends or holidays. I had never felt so comfortable with a OB and I've been to 3 before. you should see him for routine or high risk care, he will not disappoin t

Awesome

Posted on July 6th, 2012

I have been a patient for 5 years - I have had ovarian cysts, cervical polyps, breast cysts, everything and Dr. Gary has always been calm, kind and patient with me. He answers all my questions with knowledge, I come out of his office feeling like I have a plan of action. I am now pregnant with my first child and there is no doctor I trust more than Dr. Gary.

Posted on November 7th, 2009

He never gave up my case. He kept looking for the answer even though several other doctors had given up on me. I will always be grateful to Dr. Gary for finally giving me my life back.

Posted on October 12th, 2017