Dr. Gary W Freeberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary W Freeberg?

Great doctor

Dr. Freeberg is and excellent and professional pulmonologist. He has seen me many times and also friends and family members and he has vast experience in treating all lung disorders and lung cancer without being an alarmist. He is on target for follow up on his patients rather than jumping to surgery. If necessary, he is well connected with great thorasic surgeons in our area, Long Island Prof. Catherine Forker, MS, Health Studies, Adelphi University

Still waiting for a callback from Dr Freeburg. Misdiagnosed. Rude staff.

Very consise!

My visit with Dr. Freeberg was short and to the point. He is very professional and I was taken back right away, my whole appointment lasted about 30 mins. The staff was also very lovely, and gave me a well needed laugh. Would definitely recommend to my friends!

straight and to the point!

Dr. Freeberg was just what I needed. He didn't sugar coat things, he was honest and straight to the point! He treated me, addressed my issue, and told me not to worry about nonsense. There is very rarely a wait, and the staff is always accommodating.

Beware

He failed to diagnose a very serious condition. I had to make a total of 9 phone calls 5 of which were not returned within 24 hours to schedule 2 tests. Still waiting for him to call with test results from a week ago. Arrogant and dismissive.

clearly knows what he's doing; honest, & straightfoward; always reachable

Rude, obnoxious Pulmonologist

Went to Dr Freeberg as a referral patient and I had a horrible experience. He was arrogant, condescending and abrupt with his comments. I wanted to leave the office after just a few minutes with him. He rudely interrupted as I was explaining the medical symptoms. He was distracted, aloof and harsh with his comments. Worst experience I have EVER had going to a doctor. Criticized the doctor that referred me over as well for not evaluating the condition well and was offensive in his tone.

i love this doctor

didn't care for him - not so professional

the previous patient's ratings is not the same as mine

I've been going to him for years. My asthma is under control. I find it easy to get an appointment. The people in the office are really nice. Is he a jerk? A little bit of one. Is he a good doctor? Yes.