Dr. Gary E Friedlaender Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary E Friedlaender?

Terrific doctor

A wonderfully experienced and compassionate doctor

Dr is wonderful, Nurses are fabulous and compassionate. Eileen one of the girls that makes the appts for tests such as MRI and catscans is rude. My mother is 78 years old and has bone cancer, she is done with her chemo and needs an MRI and cat scan that ddr friendlander ordered. When my mother called a week later because they hadn't called her with a day and time - all Eileen could tell her is "I'm working on it" "I make appt for 7 dr's that are over booked to begin with" So we waited another week, we called back she actually said she didnt' have time for my mother and hung up on her. I am appauled at such behavior!

Dr. Gary E Friedlaender is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New Haven, CT.