Dr. Gary N Frishman Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Gary N Frishman?

Meeting Dr. Frishman was the best thing we ever did for ourselves and our families! After only 2 office visits, a very easy procedure, we got pregnant within 4 months and had a beautiful little baby boy! He visited us the day he was born. HE IS THE CLASSIEST, KINDEST, CARING, DOWN TO EARTH, MEANS BUSINESS, INTELLIGENT MAN! We are so thankful and couldn't be more grateful! The staff there is also amazing! Would highly recommend this practice!

Skilled experience surgeon

3 other Drs told me I needed a hysterectomy.Dr. Frishman was the only Doctor who would take the chance to remove a large tumor by laser. He successfully saved my uterus. Excellent caring,skillful surgeon.I would highly recommend him

Terrible for fertility treatments

Treated me for a fertility treatment but made a huge mistake and now I have to pay the consequences for the rest of my life. Doesn't care about his patients but only about his money and research. STOP using your "patients" for your benefit.