Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Waters
Dr. Gary Waters, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Marietta, OH, with another office in Waterford, OH. He has 26 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Waters is affiliated with Marietta Memorial Hospital, Selby General Hospital and Sgh. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Waters has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 29
Waited 2 wks for appt #1....then they cancelled it. Waited another week for appt #2, arrived on time, waited 1.5 hours and left with an understanding they would contact me for follow up. Never happened. Called back 5 days later...they said they would call me back. Never happened. Find another doctor.
Dr. Waters is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Marietta Memorial Hospital
Selby General Hospital
26 Years Experience
West Virginia School of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Gary Waters is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Marietta, OH.