Dr. Gary Ghiselli Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Ghiselli?

A God Send

Posted on November 1st, 2016

Dr. Ghiselli listens and has a heart of gold. He took so much time with me asking me about my injury. He was patient and kind and really cared. I am so glad my boss recommended him. The office staff was amazing and makes you feel at home even on your first visit.

Knowledgeable and caring

Posted on September 12th, 2016

Dr. Ghiselli is very good at educating patients, I fully understood my condition and the treatments he recommended after spending time with him. He listened and answered all my questions, which is hard to find today! He was genuine and caring - I have recommended him to others and will continue to do so!

ADDRESSES my concerns

Posted on February 3rd, 2016

Dr. Ghiselli is an outstanding surgeon. I am very confident in his abilities. I feel as though Dr. Ghiselli listens to ALL my concerns and ADDRESSES each one of them. I highly recommend him, as I am very pleased with my results.

Unprofessional Arrogant Jerk

Posted on March 16th, 2015

This so-called specialist was very rude, demeaning, arrogant, and condescending. Even though I had recorded my prescriptions for them, he deemed it necessary to quiz and heckle me when I struggled to recall them. He told me to see a psychiatrist and lose weight within minutes of seeing me. When my mom asked questions about what could be done, he got upset with us for my mom asking things instead of me.

Doctor's Response

I am so happy and very pleased to have Dr. Ghiselli as my doctor for two spine problems - I will NEVER see a different doctor, clinic or hospital for my back!

Posted on February 17th, 2015

There was nothing warm about this Dr., when he first walked in. Talks about other Drs., as if the are not as knowledgeable as he. Very arrogant and his opinion is all that counts. Never been referred to a Dr that bases the rest of your life in quotes "DEAL WITH IT THATS WHAT THEY DID 150 YEARS AGO" I thought our medical has come farther then that Time spent talking was 5-8 minutes and most of the time he's telling you all the other Dr's you have seen dont know what they are talking about. He might has a medical degree but he sure the heck lacks everywhere else. Should have listened and read more reviews. Guess we all live and learn

Doctor's Response

My experience with Dr. Ghiselli has really impressed me. He is always willing to listen and answer any questions I have to my complete understanding.

Thanks for giving me my life back

Posted on January 13th, 2015

Thanks to Dr. Ghiselli I have my life back! Prior to surgery I tried everything, injections, dry needling, physical therapy - but nothing worked for long. Dr. Ghiselli performed surgery and my pain was gone that day, and it's been gone ever since. I am very athletic, and so happy to have that part of me back! I could never thank Dr. Ghiselli (and his great staff) enough for that.

2 spine problems and 1 great doctor!

Posted on January 7th, 2014

I am so happy and very pleased to have Dr. Ghiselli as my doctor for two spine problems - I will NEVER see a different doctor or clinic!!!

Posted on November 21st, 2013

I always feel at ease. I have all the confidence in the world with Dr. Ghiselli and Renee.

Greedy and uncaring

Posted on October 24th, 2013

Don't waste your time or money. Find another AND check reviews always!

Doctor's Response

Dr. Ghiselli is an outstanding surgeon!! I am very confident in his abilities. I feel as though Dr. Ghiselli listens to ALL of my concerns and ADDRESSES each one of them. I highly recommend him as I am very pleased with my results. December 2013, 51-year-old, female patient

review after surgery

Posted on January 24th, 2012

initially found his he and his staff were fantastic getting me answers to questions I had. His secretary (chris) can be on the abrasive side and then other times ok. Where I feel very let down is the after care. My physical therapist was very surprised that after the surgery there was no required follow up on my therapy or interest in how it was going or if I was having it. Before the surgery, the Doctor and his PA answered questions immediately and now afterward I've had to send emails twice to get a reply about side effects I'm having. Surgery was preformed based on a 3 month old MRI which showed a ruptured disk but once he was in the back the disk had dissolved into the body so there was nothing to cut away from the nerve, found myself questioning why a new MRI wasn't preformed right before surgery as I've heard patients from other doctors say they've had. I am also bothered that I was never spoken to about possible long term issues that COULD occur. So, when my numbness in my leg started to revive itself the nerve pain is incredible but I had to rely on google and speaking to other people to find out what this could be. The morning after surgery and first visit from the doc. he just tapped my toe saying "you'll probably have permanent numbness" and walked away!! I was never told that sensation could come back and what to expect from it. After contacting Renee, his PA with no response I had to email yet again to get a prescription for nerve pain. I have since emailed a week ago asking how long generally I stay on this nerve pain, do I wean myself off, do I stay on forever...what???!!! No response as of yet.. Actually feel as if I've had my car worked on and the mechanic says he's fixed it and feels jobs done so you can go away now. I'm disappointed in the after care and lack of response when before surgery I received responses that very day or the following at the latest. I am also disappointed that when I ran out of physical therapy because of insurance I contacted Chris his secretary asking (at the request of my therapist) for a letter (which I would have paid for since they charge $25 for each bit of paperwork) explaining to the insurance company that I could use more than the 8 visits I had left on my plan. It could have given me that extra push to get more PT and her response via email was "the PT prescription should be enough"...which it wasn't so have had to pay out of pocket at $75 a pop and made me again question their lack of care after the surgery.. I also wish I hadn't raved about them so much until I experienced the surgery and after care because we all read the reviews and they're excellent but you really should submit them some time after the surgery for the "full" experience of the doctor and his staff.

Can't understand the great ratings

Posted on September 15th, 2011

I think Dr. Ghiselli was influenced in advance by my referring physician, who didn't know anything about me. At last minute after waiting for appointment, received a call the doc had emergency, it will be yet another week for appt. - I was in a crisis situation. I waited in the lobby for 48 minutes past my appt. time before being called into the office where I waited another 15 minutes. This doctor had his mind made up about me, rushed thru the usual testing, left me waiting another 10 min. before he came in to tell me, I have nothing surgical to be done to help me and I would have to live with the pain the rest of my life. See a psychiatrist. I have been seeing a great pain management psychologist for some years, and he always helped me. Even he couldn't believe the way this physician treated me. I began to wimper and ask again for help when he said, I'll have to excuse myself, and left the room. In his report, he didn't even relate to the pain at the correct area in my body. He related to an area where there was no pain whatsoever, and this was pointed out to him verbally and on paper-(twice.) I think he was cold, unprofessional & prejudiced against me. He wrote I was a chronic opiate user. My pain doctors have worked with me for more than 13 years and they know this is not true. These doctors didn't understand his reaction to me either. Please note while waiting in the reception area, four more patients were waiting also. We were all scheduled 15 minutes apart. He was approx. 45min - 1 hour late for all of us. I have never complained about a doctor prior to this and I am 68 years old.

Doctor's Response

I am VERY happy that I have my life back! Dr. Ghiselli and his team are directly responsible for this. December 2013, male, 39 year-old patient

Wonderful care!

Posted on July 26th, 2011

Dr. Ghiselli is very honest and upfront with a professional and caring ethical way of practicing medicine. I have struggled for years searching for a positive doctor who didn't rush to meds and or surgery. Dr. Ghiselli truly cares about long term health and not a quick fix and quick paycheck. He's truly a diamond in the rough in the field of spine medicine. he is patient and understanding. As well as knowledgable and up to date on spine health.