Dr. Gary Gilbert Is this you?

2 Ratings • 1 Comment

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gilbert?

An amazing doctor

Posted on December 2nd, 2010

My husband and I became familiar with Dr Gilbert after he was diagnosed with cancer. Dr Gilbert was a refreshing person to see and speak to. My husband and I got to know Dr Gilbert very well, and when my husband was diagnosed terminal at the age of 36, Dr Gilbert made sure he was there to help break the news and expressed his deepest and most sincere apologies that there was not more that he could have done. He explained how he had searched every avenue he could to try to save or extend my husband's live. Dr Gilbert is a great man and a great doctor. I think we need more doctors who care about his patients like him.

Posted on August 16th, 2010