Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Gary G Gilyard
Dr. Gary G Gilyard, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Warren, MI. He has 34 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Gilyard is affiliated with DMC Detroit Receiving Hospital - University Health Center, Hutzel Womens Hospital and DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan. Dr. Gilyard has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary G Gilyard has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary G Gilyard has the following 20 expertise
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Sports Medicine
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Hip Surgery
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Atrial Fibrillation
- Bone Fracture
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Replacement
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Heart Failure
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Dr. Gary G Gilyard has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 46
The office staff is very friendly and professional. Wonderful experience there. My son complained of his feet and ankles hurting him for months. I took him to see Dr. Gilyard and found out it was really a deformity with his knees. He ordered orthotics to be made for his shoes and my son has had no problems since then. Thank you Dr. Gilyard for your proper diagnosis and helping my son.
Dr. Gilyard and staff are very passionate about the care they give. Dr. Gilyard explains every detail and really made sure my family and I understand every aspect of procedure from beginning to end. I highly recommend Dr. Gilyard to all my family and friends. Great staff and friendly family atmosphere.
After rotator cuff surgery I re-injured my shoulder, Dr. Gilyard told me he could do nothing more for me and dismissed me, telling me I would have to curtail almost all physical activity and live with the pain for the rest of my life. I was in terrible pain and depressed about the situation. With a second opinion, I found out I could have reverse shoulder replacement, which I did. 6 months later I am pain free and swimming, running, walking, skipping stones, picking up my grandchildren and living a full life. Why would Dr. Gilyard not inform me of this well known option? I can think of no good reason, which is inconceivable for a doctor. If I had listened to him, I would still be in pain and depressed. I would steer wide and clear of Dr. Gilyard.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Gilyard is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
34 Years Experience
Tufts University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1984
Dr. Gary G Gilyard accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI Blue Care Network HMO Group Enrollees
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsVhs Physicians Of Michigan Inc, 28800 Ryan Rd Ste 280, Warren, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary G Gilyard, MD - Orthopaedic Surgery in Warren, MI, in this video.
Dr. Gary G Gilyard is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Warren, MI.