Dr. Gary Gladieux Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary Gladieux?

Best Dr for my grandson I have ever had

Posted on October 2nd, 2017

Posted on February 8th, 2017

He has been a wonderful doctor for my four children. Even as they've grown into adults he has maintained a great relationship with my kids and they love to see him.

Posted on November 19th, 2016

This docotr should have had his license revoked PERMANENTLY! We always were able to get right in to see him - he even offered to drive to our house once for an old-fashioned home visit...what a guy! Then, years later, I found out why he was so eager to see us - he was hoping the "us" was really just my wife. Gary Gladieux is a terrible and cowardly human being.

Posted on May 13th, 2016

Dr Gladieux and Erin (CPNP) are amazing. I would recommend this practice to anyone with a new baby! They have done an exceptional job with my son and now my daughter.

Posted on October 31st, 2015

Dr G is amazing!!! His NP'S are equally as work derful

Posted on February 18th, 2015

Dr. Gladieux is a great pediatrician. But good luck ever trying to see him. We are too him for the first year of my daughters life is the office called saying I had to reschedule 3 well visits. When I rescheduled they could never get me in with Dr. Gladieux. When they called to reschedule her 15 month check up I went ahead and switched doctors.

Perfect for our family!

Posted on January 9th, 2014

I cannot say enough good things about Dr. Gladiuex. I met Dr. Gladieux after the birth of our firstborn in 2006. He came highly recommended and so I thought we would give him a shot, assuming we would switch to a local doctor since his office is over 45 minutes away from our home. What can I say? Both my husband and I adore Dr. Gladieux. I know he truly loves our family. He makes my children feel so special that they cannot wait to go and see him. They are making cards for him and our nurse, Tabitha, weeks in advance of our appointments. Over and over again, Dr. Gladieux has provided truly excellent care. Through hospitalizations and other emergencies, he has gone beyond his due diligence as a doctor. He calls to check on the kids when they've had a serious issues and one time he even came in on his day off to read our infant son's x-ray. He is the perfect fit for our family and has always respected our choices. The office staff is friendly, and I have never, ever been turned down for a same day appointment when my child is sick. Being in his care is a gift... we trust him immensely and has been a huge blessing to our family!!

best ped doctor!

Posted on February 25th, 2013

I can't say enough about this doctor. Not only is he great for all your regular pediatric needs, but he also makes sure that your child gets the best doctors for any specialties! He was directly involved in saving my sons life! Can't say enough and can't thank him and his staffenough!

Posted on August 19th, 2012

He was a great dr for my kids. And now he takes care of my granddaughter! You can tell that he genuinely loves children. I highly recommend Dr Gladieux!

Posted on April 21st, 2012

Great caring doctor. He is not only exceptionally smart and professional, is absolutely great with kids. Truly a special special doctor meant for his job. I wont take my kids anywhere else.

Posted on November 12th, 2011

I feel as though he is arrogant and has a bad bedside manner

Posted on September 2nd, 2011

My kids absolutely love Dr. Gary. He always treats us with respect and no question is to silly or petty to ask. He absolutly cares for the well being of my whole family.