Dr. Gary S Goldberg Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary S Goldberg?

Spent over an hour talking with my husband and myself when he was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Listened to all of our concerns and was compassionate, helpful, and caring.

The worst doctor ever, rude, arrogant, always in a hurry, doesn't give you time to talk to him, stay away from him

i would recommend this doctor. He helped me with my bladder infections when no other doctor had any solutions.

urinary incontinence and kidney stones

Dr. Goldberg is hands down the best urologist in this area including all of Mayo Clinic and the mayo clinic health systems. I was suffering with kidney stones and only he was able to properly diagnose the unusual type I stones I was suffering with. He helped me more than any other urologist. Also, he other urologists would just ignore me incontinence. He took the time to listen, diagnose, and treat me. Such a kind man and knowledgeable in his field. Don't bother with the others.

Worst Urologist ever

I would never visit this doctor again. The absolute worst in my opinion. Arrogant and talks loud enough about care the whole place can here. Also, after numerous calls of problems after a procedure I was left with no response. I won't go to this doctor, or for that matter any Mankato Clinic physician in my lifetime. This was not the first bad experience I have had at Mankato Clinic. You can tell in their staff that no one is really happy there. If I could give a ZERO stars I would.

Does not take the time to listen to the patient. Is very direct and rude with a quick response to a question that is miss understood or taken the wrong way and he will move on without clarifying. Patient still has questions and he is leaving the room so patient has to continue conversation in public hallway. This is not following HIPPA rulings. Patients go to the doctor for their supposed expertise, however if given the chance the patient knows their body and can be a great source of information. Is rude with little bedside manner. Poor on follow up with little to no patient education on what to expect, what to look for, and what is a concern. Shows no emotion or empathy towards the patient, comes across as very cold. Maybe more suited in the field of research rather than working with the public. Feel as if got off on the wrong foot with no chance of changing the doctor patient relationship, so now looking for professional care else where.

kidney stones

Dr. Goldberg helped me with my stones. Got rid of a few and have not had any since!

kidney stones

Dr. Goldberg was very helpful in taking care of me when I had a kidney stone. I highly recommend him for this type of problem.

Bladder Cancer

Highly recommended. Thorough, kind and excellent bedside manner

incontinence

Dr. Goldberg is an incontinence expert. He made me dry after years of leaking!

prostate cancer

did a great job taking care of my husband, highly recommended

Worst doctor I ever had.

This was the abslute worst doctor I ever had. Rude, unprofessional, failed to handle post op problems. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. If you want good care, look elsewhere. I ended up with a second surgery to fix his mistakes, but opted for care somewhere else. I would run, not walk away from this doctor.