Dr. Gary M Goldstein Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary M Goldstein?

No one can hold a candle next to him.

My mother and I were both patients with Dr. G, as we affectionately called him. When my mother was at home under hospice care, she heard me say his name, she was heavily sedated, and she smiled from ear to ear. If that doesn't give you an idea of his caliber of care and concern nothing will. The wait is worth it, as for the staff, please keep in mind, they are human and you are not the only patient they are attempting to assist. If it's worth having, it's worth waiting for. You are in the best hands available.

Good doctor, lousy staff

Excellent examiner, friendly, courteous gentleman. Pass the buck staff. No one takes followup responsibility (inc. Dr. G, his only fault as far as I know). Office also seems overbooked. Many impatient-looking patients in waiting room.

Long Wait Time

Wait time is 3-4 hours with an appointment. No follow-up phone call when leaving a message.

The best physician ever!!!

Best doctor on the planet

He is a great clinican. Knowledgable and takes his time with you. Never rushes, gives you his complete attention. Not computer in his face, he actually listens. Great staff. Great location. Great office.

The best Doctor you can find!

Dr. Goldstein has been my Doctor for over 15 years. He is highly respected, intelligent and has a wonderful bedside manner. Very concerned and engaged with his patients. He makes it a point to be all knowing if a patient of his is in the hospital or has an issue. I recommend him highly.

Dr. Goldstein has been my doctor for 23 years, as well as for my wife, an RN. He delivered our son in 1992 and has also been his doctor. He discovered my cancer in 2006 and had me scheduled for surgery within 48 hours. I owe him my life. During my annual physical he does all blood work he thinks necessary and spends at least an hour with me in total. Unfortunately he will retire someday and I'll have to find someone else.

Best MD you could imagine. Down to earth, practical and does not over diagnose.

Absolutely the best doctor I have ever known. Treats my entire family. Staff is enthusiastic and helpful and the office is clean and comfortable. Highly recommend this office.

I have been a patient for many, many years and I have waited in the waiting room to see Dr. Goldstein for HOURS. I have seen the way the public treats the staff of this practice due to wait times which ARE quite long and does require patience. With that said, I have listened to the way patients treat the front office staff and it is a wonder how these girls maintain their composure. If you are dissatisfied with the wait, not satisfied with the managers response to the wait (Dr Goldstein takes time with each and every patient, just like he will for you) than this is not the place for you. In reading the comments about the staff and listening to the disrespect to them, please take yourself to a other physician if you think you'll be seen in 10 minutes or less. He's a WONDERFUL doctor. Truly worth every second I have to sit in the waiting area watching bay news 9.

Our family will go to no one else.

I am an RN, retired because of multiple medical issues. I have my entire family going to Dr Gary. His skills are superior, his bedside manner is superior and above all he has truly dedicated his life to his patients and his profession. His diagnostic skills are excellent. Having worked with him at the hospital, among many physicians, I knew he was who I wanted caring for my family. That said, the office waits are horrendous. The reason is, he spends the needed amount of time with each and every patient. He never rushes. Dr Neri is a great back-up, and one of them is always there. He has been at my hospital bedside at 11 at night. He is understanding, and non-judgmental. We will never leave this office.

Can't describe the level of trust I have in this doctor. If you have the opportunity to see him, do it. Worth the wait.

Dr. Gary M Goldstein is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Palm Harbor, FL.