Featured Providers Near You
- Mount Sinai Health SystemDavid J Perna, M.D.Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery, Rehabilitation and Physical Medicine, General OrthopedicsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Michael Do Bezuevsky, MDSurgery, Vascular Surgery, Vascular MedicineVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Dr. Omri Ayalon, MDOrthopaedic Surgery, Hand Surgery1 AwardVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Mount Sinai Health SystemShawn G Anthony, M.D., M.B.A.Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopedics & Orthopedic Surgery, General OrthopedicsVIEW FULL PROFILE
- Easy scheduling
- On-time appointments
- Friendly staff
About Gary Andrew Gonya MD
Gary Andrew Gonya, MD is a health care provider primarily located in New York, NY, with other offices in Hallandale, FL and Astoria, NY (and 2 other locations). He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery, Orthopedic Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery Of Spine.
Dr. Gary Andrew Gonya has 6 locations
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
ACCEPTING NEW PATIENTS
Dr. Gary Andrew Gonya has the following 3 specialties
Dr. Gary Andrew Gonya has the following 8 areas of expertise
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Back Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
24 Years Experience
Graduated in 1998
Dr. Gary Andrew Gonya Accepts the Following Insurance
- United Healthcare
- UHC Choice Plus POS
More about Dr. Gary Andrew Gonya
Orthopaedic spine surgeon treating acute, recent and chronic neck and low back pain. Evaluation and treatment for spinal stenosis, pinched nerves and sciatica and slipped or herniated discs offered. Conservative, non-operative and surgical treatment options performed. Specializing in degenerative, deformity, and trauma of the spine. Surgical treatments include minimally invasive techqniques for diskectomy, laminectomy, fusion, disc replacement, Xstop, and kyphoplasty. Relies on comprehensive history taking, physical exam and MRI and CT imaging to develop and discuss diagnosis and treatment plan.