Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary P Goodfried
Dr. Gary P Goodfried, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tyler, TX. He has 40 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. Dr. Goodfried is affiliated with Christus Mother Frances Hospital Jacksonville. Dr. Goodfried has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary P Goodfried has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Gary P Goodfried has the following 17 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Hip Surgery
Dr. Gary P Goodfried has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary P Goodfried is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 28
Complete left hip replacement, anterior access surgery was performed at Tyler Spine & Joint hospital. If I had known the outcome I would have had the surgery many months sooner. The pain I was experiencing before surgery was gone. The pain from surgery was very manageable and mostly gone within a month.
Dr good fried has been instrumental in changing my life. He has performed 2 total knee replacements which allowed me to b active again. Keep up w grandchildren excercise and pretty much do about what I did when much younger. I'm actually having fun and enjoying life again. I can call his office anytime I have questions or minor problems and I think he would know me when I see him around. Can't say that of most drs. I've recommended him numerous times. Also his PA Paul and nurse Amanda are great. I have great respect and affection for them all for their caring and concern.
Takes along time to get in but, I guess that means he is busy which means he has a lot of patients .
Patients' Choice Award (2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2014, 2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2012, 2015, 2016, 2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Goodfried is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
40 Years Experience
The University Of Texas School Of Medicine At San Antonio
Graduated in 1978
Dr. Gary P Goodfried accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS TX BlueChoice
- BCBS TX HMO Blue Texas
- First Health PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Humana National POS
- Humana Preferred PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsGary Paul Goodfried Md, 1905 S Donnybrook Ave, Tyler, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary P Goodfried in this video.
Dr. Gary P Goodfried is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tyler, TX.