Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Gary Goodman
Dr. Gary Goodman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Orange, CA. His specialties include Pediatric Critical Care, Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine. Dr. Goodman is affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, UCLA Medical Center, Santa Monica and Sharp Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Gary Goodman has the following 3 specialties
- Pediatric Critical Care
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
- Occupational Diseases
- Child Behavior Disorders
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD)
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Goodman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Uc Davis Medical Center
Dr. Gary Goodman accepts the following insurance providers.
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
- Blue Cross CA Vivity
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Local Access Plus HMO
- Cigna Southern CA Select
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Molina Mrktplace CA
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsChildrens Hospital Of Orange County, 455 S Main St, Orange, CA
Dr. Gary Goodman is similar to the following 0 Doctors near Orange, CA.