Dr. Gary D Gorman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary D Gorman?

Still the best psychiatrist ever

Dr Gorman treated my now-husband, and myself, for several years until we moved from his area a few years ago. I came across his name just now when compiling a detail of all the doctors who treated my spouse for his upcoming disability case. Even now- years later, Dr Gorman is still the best psychiatrist I have ever been treated by. And I've seen a lot. Someone mentioned the doctor seemed bored, but that attempt at insight is so off the mark. When Dr. Gorman seems "bored", he is merely interpreting/thinking (yes this doctor actually has a brain and is not some kind of automaton with a prescription pad) the best path to treat you------ unlike other psychiatrists who practice fast-food psychiatry .. and are likely doodling while you talk, or simply listening and ignoring you, with the goal of getting you in and out with less than 15 minutes of face time. If you actually want to stabilize and get as better as you can get, this is the place for you. And his spouse who runs the front office is also an awesome person. Their old-school style of medicine, i.e., taking time with the patient, is something nearly all doctors have abandoned.

He acted bored the entire time

Probably the worst experience that I have had with any doctor (and I am 68 years old!). He acted bored from the moment I got there (actually, I'm fairly certain that it was NOT an act.) Didn't listen to what was being said. Offered no advice. A complete waste of an hour and $175.

Panama City Psychiatrist | Gary Gorman, M.D.

I've been looking for a Panama City psychiatrist since I moved to Bay County over a year ago. I even looked in the outlying cities for a Bay County psychiatrist - with no luck. A few months ago, I finally found a fantastic psychiatrist in Panama City, Dr. Gary Gorman, M.D. of Panama City Psychiatric Care. I called and got in to see Dr. Gorman the very next day, which was nice. They also accept most major insurances and have affordable rates for the uninsured.

gOOD CARE WITH OUT HAVING HASSLE OF TREATMENT FACILITY BS

NEW TO AREA, TRIED SEVERAL PLACES TO GET APPT, hAD TO EITHER HAVE REFERRAL OR BEE SCREENED BEFORE SEEING A DR. hAD MY RECORDS FROM TREATING PHYSICIAN FROM STATE I MOVED FROM. DR. GORMAN WAS ONLY ONE WHO WOULD SEE ME, HAS BEEN GREAT. ADJUSTED MEDS AND SINCE HAVE NOTHAD NO REAL PROBLEMS THAT COULDNT BE HANDLED.

good doctor

good doctor, listen to your concerns and does not overprescribe you with medications.