Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent
Facts about coronary artery angioplasty with stent, including who needs it, risks involved, and what type of doctors perform the procedure.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary M Greenberg has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
While cardiologists diagnose and treat all types of heart disease, electrophysiologists have extended education in rhythmic disorders, also known as cardiac arrhythmia or an irregular heartbeat. An electrophysiologist typically works closely with a cardiologist and together they can treat arrhythmia, help you prevent blood clots, or restore and control a normal heart rate.
They can also provide information on medications and devices — such as a pacemaker or an implantable defibrillator — used to control an abnormal heart rate. When it come to treating arrhythmias, there are both invasive and non-invasive treatment options and an electrophysiologist can help you decide which is right for you.
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Heart Block
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Unstable Angina
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
Showing 5 of 5
Dr. Greenberg is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
33 Years Experience
University Of Wisconsin School Of Medicine And Public Health
Graduated in 1985
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Gary M Greenberg accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health Community Care Network
- Moda Health Connexus
- Moda Health Synergy Network
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsAdventist Health Medical Group Cherry Park, 10201 SE Main St Ste 10, Portland, OR
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary M Greenberg in this video.
Dr. Gary M Greenberg is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Portland, OR.