4 Ratings • 1 Comment

Pompous arrogant a-hole!

Dr.Grego knew me when I was a lot thinner and he reminded me that I needed to lose the weight again and I reminded him that I was thinner because I wasn't eating and he look at me and said "Well it worked!" I couldn't believe he said that. I looked at him and said, "You mean to tell me I should starve myself to be thin?" He sat there looking at me with a smirk on his face saying nothing and chewing his gum. This guy thinks he knows everything and will put down anything you say to him. He is very smart and uses that to demean people.

Type 2 Diabetes

Dr. Gary A Grego is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Defiance, OH.