Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Gary J Gretch has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Gary J Gretch has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gary J Gretch has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary J Gretch is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 24
I was so blessed to be referred by my Neurologist to Dr. Gretch. He is so compassionate, professional, patient and understanding. I recommended him to a friend of mine and she too is so pleased to have Dr. Gretch as her doctor. I am a senior citizen and at my age having a doctor you trust and feel safe with is wonderful!
My 84 year old father has recently been diagnosed with a terminal illness. One of the problems that he is having is the ability to sleep. Dr .Gretch has refused to work with us in finding something that will help him sleep. The current medication he is on has not been successful. Dr Gretch will only prescribe the amount recommended for "elderly" people because he is "concerned " about the long term effects. He is 84 years old with a terminal illness... how long can we possibly be talking about? Really? If he becomes dependent on this medication how bad can that be? He has a terminal illness...long term is relative. If he becomes dependent on this med to help him sleep......so what? Very disappointed!!
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals Compassionate Doctor Award - 5 Year Honoree recognizes doctors with the highest scores in bedside manner for five consecutive years. This honor is granted to a few distinct doctors in the United States based on experiences shared by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2014, 2015, 2016)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
31 Years Experience
Washington University In St Louis School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Oregon Health & Science University
Dr. Gary J Gretch accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Moda Health First Choice Network
- Premera Heritage Signature
- Premera Heritage and Heritage Plus 1
- Premera LifeWise Connect
Regence Health Plans
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & DirectionsOlympic Internal Medicine, 2620 Wheaton Way Ste 1, Bremerton, WA
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Gary J Gretch, MD - Internal Medicine in Bremerton, WA, in this video.
Dr. Gary J Gretch is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Bremerton, WA.