Dr. Gary R Gropper Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Gary R Gropper?

Fabulous Doctor

I had a C5/C6 cervical fusion by Dr. Gropper and then a micro discectomy on my lower back. I always tell people I think he walks on water and also has a great sense of humor

Very pleased

Disguised with he made my vital signs go through the roof

Three family members are patients of Dr Gropper. He is excellent in all areas! Great caring bedside manner. Professional, knowledgable, skilled, and he explains everything clearly. I would recommend Dr Gropper to everyone and have recommended him. Great Doctor!

#1 On My List of Doctors

Dr. Gropper diagnosed my aneurysm and followed me as a patient for over 8 years. He was always caring, showed great interest in my concerns, and spent time helping to alleviate those concerns and updating me on any changes that had taken place. He is someone that I would so willing recommend to anyone I know that needs a neuro surgeon. My family and I can't thank him enough for all he has done.

disappointment terror!

I would tell friends not to go to this doctor I disliked him .I had emergency surgery and he was rude , I was scared and he tells me to shut up! He was not even my doctor when my doctor did come to the operating room he yelled at my doctor again whats the deal? My doctor and I had discussed personal issues I had and Gropper ignored them or blew them and me off. I will never go back to a hospital where he is at. Dislike doesn't even come close to how I really feel about him . I was put in the ICU and he came in the room and my vital signs went nuts . now you tell me if a person should feel that way with a doctor ? He was rude to family when they came to see me . He told them they could not see me they didn't have permission WHAT???????????? I have had nightmares because of him. bedside manner stunk! I am still scared of him and the nightmares are really bad I wake up screaming .

Dr Gropper repaired me! Twice!

15 years ago I had a crushed disc in my lower back. Dr Gropper repaired this and I have had zero back problems since.In 2012, my neck got so I could only turn my head +/- about 20 degrees. Gropper removed some bone spurs in my neck, and cut back a disc which was rubbing my spinal cord in my neck and now 2 months later I am back to normal. No more neck pain and I can move my neck +/- 45 degrees. Upward motion is slightly restricted due to fusion of 2 vertebrae, but all in all, I am VERY satisfied.

Dr. Gropper has performed 4/5 of my back surgeries. (the first one was from another "dr" and Dr. Gropper had to clean up the mess). He has always correctly diagnosed my condition, and is not quick to perform surgery. I have been a patient of Dr. Gropper's since 1985. He and his staff have always been professional as well as personable. I would, and have recommended him to others.

DR GARY GROPPER

EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN AND SURGEON

Dr. Gropper was awesome

Dr. Gropper had a great bedside manner. He was very caring, and he listened well. His office staff was top notch. They were great about returning phone calls promptly and answering any questions no matter how trivial. Nancy was very quick about filling out necessary paper work for medical leave, so there wasn't much delay in me receiving my benefits. Mary Jane called within a few days of discharge to check on me.

Service Quality

Surgery was not successful. He never checked up on me. When trying to set an appointment 2 years after Fusion surgery felt as if it was a previledge to be seen by Dr. Gropper. Not very happy with the overall outcome.

Customer oriented

He spent time with to review my films, allowed for me to ask questions and clarify answers, felt comfortable.

Dr. Gary R Gropper is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.