Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Gary W Grubb has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Gary W Grubb has the following 12 expertise
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Male Circumcision
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Gary W Grubb has 1 board certified specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Gary W Grubb is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 14
Hard to get to see him if there is an urgent reason for patient. Dr. is too busy, does answer calls, but late evening. Does not respond to urgent calls. Appointments overbooked, hard to get, some staff seems either inexperienced, or not to care. Makes one wait while he writes notes during your appointment. ETc.
everytime needed an appointment, i'd call and either have an appointment by that day, or the next. Linda would listen to all my concerns and then voice her concerns and give her proffessional opinion and/or give recommendations on who to see next. staff was all really nice and Linda was honestly the greatest. only reason i think it takes so long to be seen (even with an appointment) is due to the fact that they care and are really out to help people.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Dr. Grubb is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
39 Years Experience
University Of California Irvine School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1979
Dr. Gary W Grubb accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA LocalPlus
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsAntelope Valley Family Health Medical Group, 1672 W Avenue J Ste 105, Lancaster, CA
Dr. Gary W Grubb is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lancaster, CA.